1. Return policy
VNPT does not apply the refund policy in case customers have paid and been granted the right to use the service. In the event that we do not continue to provide the services that the customer has paid for, all charges will be refunded.
2. Product warranty/upgrade policy
Article 1: Warranty conditions
Article 2: Warranty period
VNPT provides free warranty for cases of VNPT eKYC's fault
Article 3: Disclaimer of warranty
During the time customers use VNPT eKYC solution
VNPT reserves the right to refuse warranty in the following cases:
Article 4: Scope of warranty
The errors are not caused by VNPT eKYC solution
Error of other programs, system software, operating system software, network software
Free repair of errors arising from VNPT, technical support, error correction
In addition, as soon as there are new features, product upgrades, technology updates, or new government policies, VNPT will notify customers to update without affecting user operations.
3. Obligations of the seller and the buyer
Obligations of the seller:
Obligations of the buyer:
- Advise and guide all specific information related to products / services so that Buyers can understand and use them.
- Provide products / services to the Buyer on time and the quantity agreed upon after the Buyer has paid the Seller in full.
- Solve questions and difficulties in the process of using products / services.
- Provide documents and papers related to the Buyer's payment to the Seller such as invoices, vouchers, receipts with the total amount that the Buyer has placed in the requested month.
- Comply with the regulations and processes related to the service specified by the Seller.
- Pay the full amount to the Seller according to the order together with the prescribed invoices and documents (if any).
- Support and provide complete information to Seller regarding transactions upon request by Seller.